Offered by Halton Trafalgar Travel, Judy Warrington leads trips throughout the year in response to interest and requests. Dates vary from year to year, based on the calendar of breaks published by schools coast to coast. Trips are generally organized for high school spring breaks, university student reading weeks, and summer holidays. Proposals for additional trips by special-interest groups are welcomed. Volunteers are encouraged to apply early; spaces are often limited.
Our current and proposed trips to the Dominican Republic are posted below. Dates are subject to change depending on West Jet flight schedules.
Please contact Judy Warrington at Judy@GoSeeDo.ca or Patti at Halton Trafalgar Travel, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or if interested in a trip for your organization or community group.
Tuesday, July 12 - Saturday, July 23, 2016
- For students entering grades 10, 11 and 12, college or university students, teachers from primary and secondary levels
- Especially for members and friends of Rotary Interact, Rotaract and Rotary Clubs, 4-H Clubs, Duke of Ed. programs
- Project Overview - word document
week of November 13 or 20, 2016
- For adults of all ages and stages, talents and skills
March breaks, end of February to early April - Montreal, East Coast, Ontario, West Coast schools
- For students from grades 11 and 12, teachers from primary and secondary levels during their Spring Break weeks
- Especially for members and friends of Interact, Rotaract and Rotary Clubs, of all ages and stages, talents and skills
Rothesay Interact Club, New Brunswick -confirmed Friday, March 3 - Monday, March 13, 2017
**Speak to Judy - dates are flexible and set according to interests of the majority